PDA

View Full Version : DBP: '09 Season Highlights

BlueintheFace
05-01-2009, 12:58 AM
Duke Blue Planet has put out the season highlights, and I have to say that it is the coolest Duke Highlight video I have ever seen. The music is great, the editing is great, and the plays are obviously great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP4u8k5dEfI

Are there any plays missing that should have been on there?

What was your favorite play of the season?

I am tempted to vote for John's out of bounds save for it's significance and the time of year, but I am going to go with G's fadeaway three at the top of the key against Wake Forest. That, in conjunction with John's step-back really changed the course of the season.

1999ballboy
05-01-2009, 01:51 AM
For me it doesn't get any better than that Kyle-Jon-Nolan-G crosscourt pass sequence in our slaughter of Maryland at home. There may be some other plays that were flashier and more explosive, but that's the only one I find myself rewinding over and over again.

NSDukeFan
05-01-2009, 08:54 AM
I think my favorite plays, which were all on the video, were Kyle's tip-in vs. Texas, G's dunk after the pick on Nolan vs. the Terps, and just because I am a Paulus fan, the long three vs. Georgetown and fist pump, though I could include just about any of his 3s all year.

SilkyJ
05-01-2009, 12:22 PM
I think my favorite plays, which were all on the video, were Kyle's tip-in vs. Texas, G's dunk after the pick on Nolan vs. the Terps, and just because I am a Paulus fan, the long three vs. Georgetown and fist pump, though I could include just about any of his 3s all year.

Kyle's tip-in was so huge. In traffic, over bigger players, and its basically to win the game, an NCAA tournament game no less: win or go home. I'm gonna hafta go with that one.

BlueintheFace
05-03-2009, 12:00 PM
I wish Zoubek's coast to coast was on there too.

sagegrouse
05-03-2009, 12:12 PM

Me too, both for Zoubek's benefit and the reaction on the Duke bench.

sagegrouse

JBDuke
05-04-2009, 08:03 AM

Me too, both for Zoubek's benefit and the reaction on the Duke bench.

sagegrouse

Yeah, but they did include my favorite play from Brian this year - the one where he had the ball in the middle of the key and passed to a driving Dave for the dunk. A beautiful play from the big man, and a nice finish for McClure.