PDA

View Full Version : Student spouse football tickets

ddsdevil
04-23-2009, 04:02 PM
Quick question about football tics.

I'll be a grad student at Duke in the fall and was wondering about how the spouse card works. Would I have to buy a season ticket for her? Also, how does the seating work? Thanks

OZZIE4DUKE
04-23-2009, 04:46 PM
I have absolutely no idea what the answers are to your questions. Call the ticket office at 877-375-3853.

Preferred reserved season tickets are $150 each. GA tickets are $110 (?) each and you can get a 4-pack of tickets for $199. Go to www.goduke.com and follow the links to the football team and tickets.

ns7
04-23-2009, 09:32 PM
Quick question about football tics.

I'll be a grad student at Duke in the fall and was wondering about how the spouse card works. Would I have to buy a season ticket for her? Also, how does the seating work? Thanks

I am a graduating business student (and Pratt '01). Until this past year football tickets were free with the spouse id. Now you can by student guest tickets for $5 (maybe $10?) dollars each at the box office. I'd go the week before but it's usually open during gameday as well.

You can just sit in the student section, which has moved slightly to the right of the closed endzone. I still went to the old student section a couple times for memories.

MulletMan
04-23-2009, 11:12 PM
I am a graduating business student (and Pratt '01). Until this past year football tickets were free with the spouse id. Now you can by student guest tickets for $5 (maybe $10?) dollars each at the box office. I'd go the week before but it's usually open during gameday as well.

You can just sit in the student section, which has moved slightly to the right of the closed endzone. I still went to the old student section a couple times for memories.

Echo for confirmation. Student guest tickets are $5. Off the record: she can probably get in with the spuse ID in the student line.

ddsdevil
04-24-2009, 12:42 PM
Thanks!!!

ddsdevil
04-24-2009, 04:19 PM
Also, how many "guests" can a student bring for that ticket price?

VAGentleman05
04-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Also, how many "guests" can a student bring for that ticket price?

Unless something changes this year, there's no limit to the number of guest tickets you can buy. I bought 30+ for the UVA games in 06 and 08.

Also off the record, I've never known where the student section is and have just sat in the best open seat I could find. Nobody's ever complained.

ns7
04-24-2009, 11:27 PM
Echo for confirmation. Student guest tickets are $5. Off the record: she can probably get in with the spuse ID in the student line.

Not anymore. We tried that very tactic this year without success.

However, sometimes they change the policy later in the season.