PDA

View Full Version : Generations game

BD80
04-22-2009, 08:25 PM
We need G to stay so we can set up a really competitive game between the current players and the generation that raised them. The "old" roster could include:

Gerald Henderson Sr, 12 yrs NBA

Seth Curry's dad Dell 15 yrs NBA

Kyle Singler's mom Kris played basketball at Oregon State; uncle Rick Brosterhous played basketball at Oregon; uncle B.G. Brosterhous played basketball at Texas

Miles and Mason Plumlee's dad Perky played basketball at Tennessee Tech and mom Leslie played basketball at Purdue

Olek Czyz's dad Waldemar played basketball at the university level in Poland

Ryan Kelly's dad played at Yale

we could add one of Nolan's dad's teammates that helped Nolan - Johnny Dawkins 8 yrs NBA

Could be a pretty good squad

Maybe we can add Brian and Dwon Clifton ...

Any chance the old farts could win?

mickeysgotagun
04-23-2009, 04:03 PM
That would be so awesome if something like that could be set up, I have no idea about the ages of some of those people but if they were around 40, I'd say with experience like that, it could be very competitive.

Edouble
04-26-2009, 08:05 PM
That would be so awesome if something like that could be set up, I have no idea about the ages of some of those people but if they were around 40, I'd say with experience like that, it could be very competitive.

Competitive? Really?

Kelly's dad played at Yale?

Singler and the Plumlee's Moms?

Rudy
04-27-2009, 08:09 AM
Any chance the old farts could win?

Only if they play half court and the old farts get twice as many fouls before fouling out or putting the younguns in the bonus.