PDA

View Full Version : 1991 Final Four logo

kmmk
04-17-2009, 12:11 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm working on a project and I need a color picture of the 1991 Final Four logo. Despite all of the Duke things I've collected over the years, I can't seem to find a good copy of the logo.

I'm hoping someone here can scan it in from something they have or point me in the right direction of where I can find it.

Thanks.
Kelly

johaad
04-17-2009, 12:24 PM
Is this what you're looking for? I can't find much else

http://shop.originalretrobrand.com//index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1969&products_id=2919

Kedsy
04-17-2009, 12:37 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm working on a project and I need a color picture of the 1991 Final Four logo. Despite all of the Duke things I've collected over the years, I can't seem to find a good copy of the logo.

I'm hoping someone here can scan it in from something they have or point me in the right direction of where I can find it.

Thanks.
Kelly

I have this scanned from the Final Four program. I also have a higher resolution version if you need that, but it's too big to attach here so I'd have to send it via private e-mail.

kmmk
04-17-2009, 01:40 PM
Johaad and Kedsy,
Thanks so much to both of you for sharing the logo. This is perfect and I can definitely use these.

Kedsy, if I need a bigger, higher resolution version, I'll let you know, but this should work fine.

Thanks so much to both of you for helping me. I knew my friends at DBR would come through.

Kelly