PDA

View Full Version : Poll skewing time!

bjornolf
04-14-2009, 09:03 AM
My friend's brother and his fiancee are in a contest to win free engagement photos from a local photographer. The contest closes sometime within the next day and, after being comfortably in the lead for a while, it's getting close.

I'd really appreciate it if people could please take 30 seconds out of their day to click on the link below and vote for 50's Glam.

Thanks everyone - any and all help is greatly appreciated.

http://www.ambientstudios.ca/blog/blog4.php/2009/03/24/because-your-vote-counts

if it says you already voted, you may need to copy and paste the URL.
Thanks again.

DukieInKansas
04-14-2009, 09:41 AM
I tried but it kept telling me I had voted. I even logged off and back on the internet and got the same message. Will try to remember to re-try the vote later.

Indoor66
04-14-2009, 10:00 AM
I tried but it kept telling me I had voted. I even logged off and back on the internet and got the same message. Will try to remember to re-try the vote later.

I got the same result.

CameronBornAndBred
04-14-2009, 10:46 AM
That's strange, it has to be their site. I've tried it on two different computers and had the same thing, but others have said they voted without any messages. If you go back a second time, you can't vote at all, so the cookies are working, it knows you have voted the first time.

bjornolf
04-14-2009, 07:09 PM
How odd, I never had a problem. Somebody told me copying and pasting the URL might help. Maybe one of the other couples has hacked the system and the fix is in! :eek: Thanks for trying though!

bjornolf
04-14-2009, 10:35 PM
Thanks to everyone who voted, or tried to vote. Voting has closed, and my friend's brother won! Awesome. Thanks again.