PDA

View Full Version : Elliot Williams

NYC Duke Fan
04-12-2009, 10:46 AM
This might have been posted in another thread, but I could not find it. Did I read correctly that Williams was considering transfering, or was that just some unfounded rumor? Certainly hope it was the latter .

geraldsneighbor
04-12-2009, 10:57 AM
This might have been posted in another thread, but I could not find it. Did I read correctly that Williams was considering transfering, or was that just some unfounded rumor? Certainly hope it was the latter .

Is this serious?

Devil in the Blue Dress
04-12-2009, 11:00 AM

Where did you read this?

geraldsneighbor
04-12-2009, 11:01 AM
Where did you read this?

It's blasphemy.

Icarus09
04-12-2009, 11:12 AM
I've read such rumors on the board. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think rumors started before he became a starter. Once his playing time increased, I haven't read anything to indicate he's upset. These seem like unsubstantiated rumors that just cycle around the message boards.

Maxwell1977
04-12-2009, 11:29 AM

Wow, you'd really be in hog heaven if he transferred and both G and Kyle turned pro, wouldn't you?
:rolleyes:

Exiled_Devil
04-12-2009, 11:34 AM

It's irrelevant. He's here now.

Hancock 4 Duke
04-12-2009, 11:39 AM
I was worried about the same thing, until he became a starter. I was almost sure he would. I think that he's happy with Duke now, though. Plus, he is a Williams! ;)

JasonEvans
04-12-2009, 11:54 AM
This is a rumor and the DBR does not allow rumors like this. If you have a link to a legitimate news article that explains a rumor, then it may be allowed but posts like this are not.

This thread is being locked.

-Jason