PDA

View Full Version : Quin Snyder NBDL COY

AluminumDuke
04-11-2009, 07:27 PM
Quin Snyder won the NBDL's Dennis Johnson Coach of the Year Award (http://www.nba.com/dleague/news/coach_090410.html).

Congrats, Quin.

CameronBornAndBred
04-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Very cool, but not surprising. He's done a hell of a job since he started in the D-League. From what I've read, he has little interest in returning to the college scene, that might be rhetoric but I don't think so. I doubt he wants to remain the best of the bottom though. At least however, he seems to be happy about what he is doing. And lets all give a round of applause to DeMarcus for helping him this year! Clap-clap-clap

heyman25
04-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Quin has a great eye for talent. I think he played a role in the recruitment of the Killer B class. Brand Battier Burgess and Avery. Maybe Danny Ferry can help him get back in the NBA as a coach.

Cameron
04-11-2009, 08:11 PM
I'd love to see Quin make a comeback on the big stage, whether it be college in the pros. At this point, it would probably be more likely that Quin makes a jump to the League, though.

Glad to see Markie having success as well.

WishIHadGone2Duke
04-12-2009, 09:27 PM
Congrats Coach Snyder. I've followed his team this season and I can attest to the amount of turnover he's had on his roster due to call-ups and overseas defections. Still, he's managed to keep everyone happy and playing well. This is a well deserved honor.

bjornolf
04-13-2009, 01:02 PM
That is so awesome. Congrats, Quin. We miss you. Wishing you all the success in the world in the future. Looks like you're on your way.