PDA

View Full Version : I'm no Perry Mason, but something seems amiss...

Kewlswim
04-03-2009, 02:37 PM
Hi,

I've been reading this account of why Hamilton is suing his former employee and something does not seem right.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4039334&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

I think Hamilton's relationship and understanding of what Josh Nochimso was doing is not quite as innocent as he portrays it. Something just seem funny about what is going on, maybe I am misunderstanding the situation.

GO DUKE!

lmb
04-03-2009, 04:05 PM
Maybe everything will result in UConn's forfeiting of the 1999 Championship! One can hope:p

cspan37421
04-03-2009, 06:18 PM
very doubtful - none of the dates in the article go back that far; moreover, from what I've read, even if team X (champions) has to vacate a title, it doesn't mean that team Y (runner up) won it instead.

woulda-coulda-shoulda - but we didn't.

dukelifer
04-03-2009, 06:36 PM
very doubtful - none of the dates in the article go back that far; moreover, from what I've read, even if team X (champions) has to vacate a title, it doesn't mean that team Y (runner up) won it instead.

woulda-coulda-shoulda - but we didn't.

yes- but does Calhoun then only have 1 official championship as a coach?

jipops
04-03-2009, 09:37 PM
Are Hamilton's grounds for the lawsuit concerning Josh Nochimson's advice on Richard sporting the beard?

weezie
04-04-2009, 03:55 PM
Maybe the beard was to balance out the shorn braids?

I think it's great that Rip is exposing the seamy underside of the Conn. I doubt
Rip's title is under suspicion, but Jim C may be packing his heavy bags before too long. A nice, enforced retirement, that's the ticket.