PDA

View Full Version : Nolan Smith and his new role

watzone
03-24-2009, 10:06 PM
What a shot in the arm Nolan Smith has been of late. Interestingly, he points to Elliot emerging as an on ball defender as the reason he feels fresh. Nolan is quite familiar with 'Nova as well. I don't think Duke wins unless Smith has a good game.

Nolan Q & A - http://bluedevilnation.net/?p=1998

elvis14
03-24-2009, 10:40 PM
Thanks Mark, I enjoy your interviews. It's nice to read a little first hand insight.

AIRFORCEDUKIE
03-24-2009, 10:56 PM
That's quality stuff right there. I enjoyed the last question about Elliot Williams, I appreciate the fact that you wrote (Smiled while the media was laughing) after his comment, about ball pressure. Seems like if every media outlet did this we would have less contreversy ie. the whole Obama thing. Good stuff

Airforcedukie

watzone
03-25-2009, 12:57 AM
Thanks Mark, I enjoy your interviews. It's nice to read a little first hand insight.

Actually only a couple of the questions were mine in this Q & A. It's hard to write stories laced with selected quotes with so much going on this time of year, so I pass on the interviews. There are times when I have one on ones, but this was not one of them.

Greg_Newton
03-25-2009, 01:20 AM
Nolan on his new role: "I feel very comfortable. Before I check into every game, Coach K looks at me and tells me to attack. So, I try to attack and make plays."

Funny how big of a difference something little like that can make... keep it up!