PDA

View Full Version : Gerald Henderson Q & A -he talks Nova, his Dad, K, being a leader and more

watzone
03-24-2009, 12:22 AM
Henderson even touches on Big Wayne Ellington's fried chicken. He had some nice comments on his Dad, who was a pretty good player while a Celtic.

http://bluedevilnation.net/?p=1995

lmb
03-24-2009, 12:23 PM
from the article:
"Do you think with all that’s going on that there will be a lot of distractions?

I think the way we travel and our managers … (laughed), I don’t think there will be many distractions."

What role do the managers play in limiting distractions? Anyone know?

TillyGalore
03-24-2009, 12:27 PM
from the article:
"Do you think with all that’s going on that there will be a lot of distractions?

I think the way we travel and our managers … (laughed), I don’t think there will be many distractions."

I think they take the prank phone calls. ;)

watzone
03-24-2009, 01:20 PM
from the article:

There are about 156 managers on the team. Yes, that's an exaggeration, but it seems like they are everywhere. Imagine a stone faced military unit probing the hallways looking for infiltrators. Anyhow, they only take 77 of them on the road;) Next time Duke calls a timeout, watch them spring to action.

jjasper0729
03-24-2009, 01:41 PM
before this year (or last) when the managers started wearing golf shirts, i watched and counted one time when the team came out of the locker room at the beginning of the game and there were 14 players in uniform and there were 21 (yes 21) suits that followed (managers/trainers/doctors/coaches)