PDA

View Full Version : Pro Wrestler BB players

namvet1965
03-23-2009, 06:54 PM
First congrats to both Duke and UNC for advancing to the "Sweet Sixteen. To UNC for a healthier TL and to Duke for a good hard fought game. Man, the size of that Texas center (300 lbs!).
As I watched Pitt-ETSU the other day I kept marveling at the size of the players. BB has really changed!.. Both teams had their share of guys that looked like they could play line or LB in the NFL. Our guys, on the other hand, have always been more finesse types, rather than physical types. Any comments? I decry the increasingly physical nature of the game. Everyone talks about TH walking, etc, but he is constantly being beaten up physically with no fouls called. G. Henderson seems to be the object of mugging also, IMHO.
Anyhow luck to both of "the blues"!

roywhite
03-23-2009, 07:29 PM
First congrats to both Duke and UNC for advancing to the "Sweet Sixteen. To UNC for a healthier TL and to Duke for a good hard fought game. Man, the size of that Texas center (300 lbs!).
As I watched Pitt-ETSU the other day I kept marveling at the size of the players. BB has really changed!.. Both teams had their share of guys that looked like they could play line or LB in the NFL. Our guys, on the other hand, have always been more finesse types, rather than physical types. Any comments? I decry the increasingly physical nature of the game. Everyone talks about TH walking, etc, but he is constantly being beaten up physically with no fouls called. G. Henderson seems to be the object of mugging also, IMHO.
Anyhow luck to both of "the blues"!

Pitt seems to take their cues from the Steelers. What an innovation to have Jerome Bettis starting at PG for them.