PDA

View Full Version : Coach K's press conference

Jumbo
03-22-2009, 01:21 AM
Does anyone have a link to video of Coach K's full press conference after the Texas game. (From somewhere other than goduke.com.) WRAL has been posting the full one recently, but today there's only a minute of it spliced together. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

freshmanjs
03-22-2009, 01:32 AM
Does anyone have a link to video of Coach K's full press conference after the Texas game. (From somewhere other than goduke.com.) WRAL has been posting the full one recently, but today there's only a minute of it spliced together. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

ncaa.com has them all. there is a link on their front page called "postgame central"

Jumbo
03-22-2009, 02:37 AM
Thanks!

DukeFanInTerpLand
03-22-2009, 11:13 AM
Thanks so much for the link. Been looking everywhere for this!

LetItBD08
03-22-2009, 11:38 AM
Yeah thanks a lot! This will keep me occupied in the days to come.

Here's the direct link if anyone's interested: http://www.ncaa.com/ot/PostGameCentral.html

Lord Ash
03-22-2009, 12:31 PM
Jesus I love Coach K. As a teacher myself you can see SO much teacher in him... the mix of total respect and stern leadership and joking love and all those other elements that are SO key to a really successful teacher/student relationship.

BTW, am I the only one annoyed by the second question? How hard is it to remember "Players first, coaches second?" Come on, pay attention!

Hah, and they reprimanded him for it. Good.