PDA

View Full Version : ACC vs other conferences

AIRFORCEDUKIE
03-20-2009, 08:26 AM
Here is the records so far for each conference:

(7 Bids) ACC-3-1 Duke, UNC, Maryland with wins and 1 loss by Clemson to the Big Ten

(7 Bids) Big East- 2-0 Villinova and UCONN

(6 Bids)PAC-10- 2-1 Washington and UCLA with wins and 1 loss by Cal to the ACC

(3 Bids)SEC- 1-1 LSU with the win and 1 loss by Miss. St. to the Pacc-10

(7 Bids) Big Ten- 2-2 Purdue and Michigan with wins and Minn. and Illinois each with a loss to the Big 12 and a mid major

(6 Bids) Big 12- 3-0 Texas, Texas A&M and Oklahoma all with Wins

Still Early on and as always the ACC gets hurt by Clemson but just thought I would update everyone. I will try to keep a running Tally after each day. It's going to be tough beating out the Big East this year, but we could do it, Maryland's win helped. This is the only time of year that I root for Maryland to win BTW.

Go ACC
Go Devils
Airforcedukie

Highlander
03-20-2009, 09:08 AM
Thanks for the update. I was glad to see the ACC get at least one of the 50/50 games from yesterday. The bottom 4 ACC seeds all have tough matchups, especially since Wisconsin may have been underseeded at a 12. I'll be happy with a 2-1 finish today, and ecstatic with 3-0, which is very possible.

I didn't expect much from Clemson. They peaked against us and have been steadily sliding downhill ever since, which is pretty muchy par for the course.

studdlee10
03-20-2009, 09:18 AM
I agree....Clemson has been in a free fall as of late.

I feel much more comfortable with the uber-talented, though inexperienced Wake and the scrappy FSU and BC squads playing today.

Go ACC!

ice-9
03-20-2009, 02:42 PM
Big 12 is doing pretty well. So far 5-0 with only one game remaining, Mizzou as the 3 seed.