PDA

View Full Version : Nolan Smith Interview

watzone
03-17-2009, 11:18 PM
I think we all agree that Nolan Smith will play a vital role if Duke is to go far in the NCAA Tournament. I hope that he can build upon his play in the ACCT and become consistent in that he can be counted on for good numbers, perhaps becoming a solid fourth scoring option. Nolan talked of the NCAA's, Kyle, Jon and more today.

http://bluedevilnation.net/?p=1964 interview

CameronBornAndBred
03-18-2009, 12:12 AM
Thanks Mark, that's a good read there. It's nice to see Nolan say he is learning from watching Jon at the point. I think that goes a lot towards what K is saying about this team's younger guys having experience to rely on, where in the last two years the underclassmen really had only the coaching staff. Nolan will be key in how far we go.

watzone
03-18-2009, 01:23 AM
Thanks Mark, that's a good read there. It's nice to see Nolan say he is learning from watching Jon at the point. I think that goes a lot towards what K is saying about this team's younger guys having experience to rely on, where in the last two years the underclassmen really had only the coaching staff. Nolan will be key in how far we go.

I like the G-Man Gumby comment in your signature line. The G-Man is great. FWIW, I just added a Brian Zoubek interview as well.

whereinthehellami
03-18-2009, 08:50 AM
Nice interview. There is something to be said for getting to sit out a few games and studying the team, figuring out what your role is or will be.

watzone
03-18-2009, 12:29 PM
Eyew! I printed the draft. Sorry for the ugly read;) Time constraints make for rushed products this time of year.