PDA

View Full Version : Duke

Xknight52
03-16-2009, 11:57 AM
I'm new to the forum but I've been a Duke fan since I was little. I have to admit I love Duke in all sport but I have a huge passion for the Tennessee Vols football program. I live right in the middle of Knoxvillle and Durham.

As for the tourney well I hope we do better then past years but we have to be able to remain to hit our outside shots. I believe we'll make it to the elite 8.

allenmurray
03-16-2009, 12:15 PM
Welcome to the boards!

Xknight52
03-16-2009, 12:32 PM
can someone give me a list of the recuits coming in?

pamtar
03-16-2009, 12:57 PM
can someone give me a list of the recuits coming in?

You can surf around here (http://scouthoops.scout.com/) and find pretty much any recruiting info you need.

You should also check out the Stickys at the top of the Main Board if you haven't already. There's a plethora of valuable information there as well. Welcome!

nicktonyg22
03-16-2009, 12:59 PM
Barring any late season commitments (Duke is pursuing another point guard for next year's incoming freshman class), Duke has two forwards coming into the program next year, both of whom are from the state of North Carolina.

Mason Plumlee - 6'11", 210 pound power forward, younger brother of current Duke player Miles Plumlee. #6 PF in the class. 5 star recruit.

Ryan Kelly- 6'10" 205 pound forward, #3 PF in the class. 5 star recruit.

Duke is also pursuing the #1 overall point guard in the class John Wall, and lower ranked point guards Darius Smith and Eric Bledsoe.