PDA

View Full Version : Desperate Housewives????

cl15876
03-15-2009, 09:31 PM
how many are out there?

Nah, just kidding... was watching tonight and wondering when did Carlos get his sight back and if he could see again, why would he be looking at someone other than Eva? :D

OZZIE4DUKE
03-15-2009, 09:34 PM
how many are out there?

Nah, just kidding... was watching tonight and wondering when did Carlos get his sight back and if he could see again, why would he be looking at someone other than Eva? :D
Haven't you been watching this season? He had an operation at the beginning of the season. As to your second question, darned if I know.

cl15876
03-15-2009, 10:22 PM
Haven't you been watching this season? He had an operation at the beginning of the season. As to your second question, darned if I know.

I've watched HIT OR MISS! Thanks for the clarification! That guy or any guy for that matter doesn't know what they have right in front of them and continue to push it away... don't understand it! My goodness, I was in San Antonio a few years back when Eva was in town, but I decided to NOT stalk her charity event and ruin her then engagement to Tony.... (rolling eyes, like I ever had a chance....) :-D

dukegirlinsc
03-15-2009, 11:38 PM
I should just copy and paste my thoughts from the Nip/Tuck thread. I loved the first few seasons of DH, but it got a little too far fetched for me to keep up.

Reality TV has ruined me! ;)