PDA

View Full Version : What if

DBFAN
03-15-2009, 12:34 AM
I know there is a long way to go...........but if Duke wins tomorrow and Scheyer has a 15-20 point game, I think he could get Tourney MVP, and that would be, for lack of a better word........AWESOME. I just want that to happen so bad since he did not make any of the all ACC teams. What does everyone else think here?

InSpades
03-15-2009, 12:50 AM
Right now it is Toney Douglas's award to lose. With Kyle and Jon as the next 2 in line if he should have a sub-par game.

CameronBornAndBred
03-15-2009, 01:02 AM
I'm assuming the winner will be from the winning team. Singler had the monster day yesterday, and a solid day today. It's his for the taking. I'd love to see Jon get it, but I don't think it will happen.

InSpades
03-15-2009, 01:14 AM
I'm assuming the winner will be from the winning team. Singler had the monster day yesterday, and a solid day today. It's his for the taking. I'd love to see Jon get it, but I don't think it will happen.

Usually it is, but there are exceptions. Pretty sure Jonny Flynn won the MVP of the Big East tournament tonight despite his team losing. Douglas had 2 monster games so far. Let's hope Kyle or Jon has a monster game tonight and it won't be an issue :).

CameronBornAndBred
03-15-2009, 03:17 PM
Great game by Scheyer. I was still surprised to see him get it over Singler, but JS is sure deserving.