PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Life Pac 10 Tournament

geraldsneighbor
03-11-2009, 11:00 PM
Stanford overcomes a 9 point first half deficit to beat Oregon State. The win pushes Dawkins' team to round 2 where they will have a date with top-seeded Washington. Congrats to JD who got to win a close game for once this year. He let some smiles out in the game waning moments which was good to see.

Cameron
03-11-2009, 11:35 PM
Definitely a rough year for Dawkins out west, this being only his seventh win in the conference overall. But that's what post seasons are for, rebirth and opportunity. Who says Stanford can't shock the world and win the PAC 10 tournament? Crazier things have happened.

Even if the Cardinal do not do that, I think Johnny will have Stanford back to basketball prominence once again.

Having not been able to watch much of the PAC 10 this season (one because I just didn't care too much and two being that they're rarely on ESPN), I am definitely looking forward to checking these teams out. As I type I'm watching Oregon and Washington State. Thank goodness for late night hoops on FSN.

geraldsneighbor
03-11-2009, 11:38 PM
I love the Pac 10 because it is on late. I have seen a lot of UCLA and UW this year because of the late starts and I enjoy watching on it while I'm at school.

One of the great things about the league though is how they still do a true round robin. Reminds me of the ACC...though the ACC is still my favorite league hands down.

Cameron
03-12-2009, 06:45 PM
Stanford hanging tough with top seeded Washington. The score is now 43-41 in favor of the Huskies, with 17 minutes left to play.

Johnny Be Good.

Cameron
03-12-2009, 06:46 PM
43s.