PDA

View Full Version : MBB: (4) North Carolina 104, Georgia Tech 74

OldSchool
02-28-2009, 12:24 PM
Is Georgia Tech the dumbest team in the ACC?

I've seen a number of their games this year. They have all the physical tools to beat any team in the country. But they kill themselves with dumb shots, unforced errors and a lack of mental focus.

So far today they seem to have their heads in the game, let's hope they can keep mentally sharp.

devildeac
02-28-2009, 12:31 PM
Is Georgia Tech the dumbest team in the ACC?

I've seen a number of their games this year. They have all the physical tools to beat any team in the country. But they kill themselves with dumb shots, unforced errors and a lack of mental focus.

So far today they seem to have their heads in the game, let's hope they can keep mentally sharp.

Think Hewitt has anything to do with it?

OldSchool
02-28-2009, 12:36 PM
Honestly I don't know if it's the coach or the players. As soon as I typed that GT seemed to be mentally in the game, Shumpert then jacked up a long, contested 3 with no one in rebounding position. I'm sure Hewitt doesn't tell them to shoot shots like that.

Hancock 4 Duke
02-28-2009, 12:46 PM
Ok, even the announcers are saying that Hanstravel broughs to much. Or, should I reverse those? I watched the play they were talking about. He took a step back toward the goal, took another(without dribbling), hopped backward, and took another step. He shot it and made it. If Carolina only wins by one, I don't know what I'll do.

VAGentleman05
02-28-2009, 01:02 PM
If Carolina only wins by one, I don't know what I'll do.

No need to worry about that.