PDA

View Full Version : Danny Green's NBA STOCK. North, South, East or West?

moonpie23
02-27-2009, 01:51 PM
you knew it was coming.....

eddiehaskell
02-27-2009, 01:59 PM
If anything I'd say it went up. He has shown that he can knock down the 3 ball consistently. He can also get up and make some pretty spectacular blocks/dunks. I don't know if his stock was ever too high, but I don't think he has done anything to bring it down.

dukelifer
02-27-2009, 02:49 PM
Green should be a very solid NBA player. His is very skilled and shoots very well. If he were a better defensive player- he would be highly sought. Not sure where he will end up in the draft- but I suspect he will have a good NBA career.

CDu
02-27-2009, 02:56 PM
It went up. I don't know that it went way up, but it definitely went up. He's showing a bit more versatility offensively now. He probably went from undrafted to mid-2nd round. I think he can be a productive pro, given his size and athleticism.

gw67
02-27-2009, 03:02 PM
I like Green as a player. He is an excellent shooter, takes care of the ball and is a good passer, and like Henderson is the best shot blocker on his team. This year has been good for his draft prospects IMO. Like a lot of players, it depends on the team that drafts him. If he gets a good situation, he should make a team.

gw67

BD80
02-27-2009, 04:37 PM
This year is a bad draft, thus his potential draft position such be higher.

I can't see Green's career in the NBA turning out any better than McCants'.

He is not an all-acc performer. It is tough to make it in the NBA if in four years you can't dominate at the college level.