PDA

View Full Version : Please share information on Spring football practice.

Kewlswim
04-07-2007, 02:50 PM
Hi,

How is Spring football practice going? Are there any suprises in camp? Any news, hopefully of the good news variety? Has Coach Roof named a starting quarterback or is that too early yet?

I read where one of the Jones kids is going to play defense. I haven't heard or read anything else, so all information will most likely be new to me.

Thank you very kindly.

GO DUKE!

Olympic Fan
04-07-2007, 03:27 PM
I don't think there's any debate about the starter -- as far as I know, Thaddeus Lewis is the only scholarship QB in spring practice, especially with Marcus Jones moved to defense.

My understanding is that Zack Asack will be back to compete for the job next August and the freshman from Michigan will be in the mix, but right now, I believe Lewis is not only No. 1, he's the only one.

throatybeard
04-07-2007, 04:01 PM
I don't think there's any debate about the starter -- as far as I know, Thaddeus Lewis is the only scholarship QB in spring practice, especially with Marcus Jones moved to defense.

My understanding is that Zack Asack will be back to compete for the job next August and the freshman from Michigan will be in the mix, but right now, I believe Lewis is not only No. 1, he's the only one.

Good God. Only at Duke.

Does the offensive line of the Indianapolis Colts have any remaining eligibility?