PDA

View Full Version : Jon Scheyer gets to the point (new interview)

watzone
02-21-2009, 07:50 PM
Jon talks about running the point guard and much more in this interview-

http://bluedevilnation.net/?p=1825

zingit
02-21-2009, 08:32 PM
Thanks. That part about G watching Kobe was funny. It's interesting that G is such a big fan, given that his father was a Celtic.

Also, it sounds like even Scheyer isn't sure what the line-up will be in the next game or after that.

OZZIE4DUKE
02-21-2009, 08:41 PM
Thanks. That part about G watching Kobe was funny. It's interesting that G is such a big fan, given that his father was a Celtic.

Also, it sounds like even Scheyer isn't sure what the line-up will be in the next game or after that.
I didn't like the part where Jon didn't know if G would be playing against Kobe in a year (rather than the "or two" that he mentioned). :mad: Whatever will be will be. Don't y'all start obsessing over it now, PLEASE!

Newton_14
02-21-2009, 08:53 PM
Great interview. Always good to get the actual thoughts of the player verses guessing what is going on. Good also to hear Jon say that Nolan has been more focused lately in practice and getting back to the D he is capable of playing.

If Jon and Nolan can get back to playing their best, and E-Will can build on the St Johns game and play like that down the stretch, the team will bust out of this slump in a big way.

Thanks for the interview Wats.

geraldsneighbor
02-21-2009, 09:26 PM
Something tells me G is coming back...plenty of time in late April and May to worry about that though.

Newton_14
02-21-2009, 09:41 PM
Something tells me G is coming back...plenty of time in late April and May to worry about that though.

I tend to feel the same way for some reason. Not based on anything other than gut feeling. Gerald just seems to be a guy who enjoys the college experience and may not be "in a rush" to go to the NBA. I hope he ends up like a Battier or Duncan and wants to be a 4 year guy.