PDA

View Full Version : "C-Well and Nate"

gotham devil
02-21-2009, 12:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_9_ujPmAI0

Faison1
02-21-2009, 07:43 AM
Well.....those guys are awesome!!! I am PSYCHED to have them on the coaching staff. The message they send is strong, particularly in relating to the recruits of today. I am expecting big things out of those two, and I predict strong recruiting in the near future, although it is already happening....

Something to definitely be proud of. Way to go, K, for bringing them on board, both as players and coaches.....

Devilsfan
02-21-2009, 11:15 AM
One of the best things to happen to Duke BB coaching since they hired Coach K, IMO.

Indoor66
02-21-2009, 12:08 PM
One of the best things to happen to Duke BB coaching since they hired Coach K, IMO.

Please tell me why you think that. (No questioning of you, only asking your thinking.)

Onlyduke
02-21-2009, 12:43 PM
I'm glad that Chris Carrawell and Nate James are sitting on the bench next to Coach K, but the one former player I would love to see sitting there is Shane Battier. I don't know what kind of a coach he would be, but he's just THE BEST poster boy for a college basketball player ...... EVER!

Lord Ash
02-21-2009, 05:38 PM
Excellent. I think Nate and C-Well will bring some toughness in, some from-the-gut toughness. I also think they will be good for recruiting, as they are younger guys that certain recruits might relate to more easily.

Shane would be a dream coach, but he still has to A) finish his NBA career and B) become President. Maybe after that, and curing cancer, and solving the problems in the Middle East, he can come back home.