PDA

View Full Version : WBB Duke vs. Clemson

CameronBornAndBred
02-13-2009, 08:32 AM
Duke plays one of it's last three home games tonight against Clemson. I've not watched the Tigers, and their record stinks (13-12, 2-8). But, it's the ACC and anything can happen. Still, I wouldn't want to be Clemson this evening, facing the women after a dissapointing loss to Carolina. We've all seen them play much better and smarter than they did in the last game, maybe they let their emotions get the best of them. Whatever the reason, I expect they will blow out the Tigers tonight. I didn't know it until today, but Karima Christmas suffered a concussion in the second half of the UNC game. She will be evaluated at game time tonight before a decision is made whether she plays or not.

RSN tv - 8:30 in Cameron

CameronBornAndBred
02-13-2009, 10:38 PM
I missed all except the last 7 minutes. Not much to say except as predicted, a blowout. Nice bonus is FSU beating the holes. I'm not surprised at all by that, it's great to see the ACC loaded with talent. This is who the ACC has that no team wants to meet in the tourney...

Duke
UVA
Maryland
FSU
Georgia Tech
Boston College
They all have a chance of being in the dance. GT and BC will need strong finishes, but they have the talent to do well.

jimsumner
02-14-2009, 12:19 AM
"Nice bonus is FSU beating the holes"

Only if you don't care about Duke finishing first in the ACC regular-season. Duke actually needed an FSU loss.

merry
02-14-2009, 12:30 AM

Only if you don't care about Duke finishing first in the ACC regular-season. Duke actually needed an FSU loss.

Please, don't try to be rational. This is UNC we're talking about here...Sylvia Hatchell for heaven's sake! GTHC!

devildeac
02-14-2009, 12:35 AM

root for the 'noles-on rare occasions

root for the 'holes-never!

CameronBornAndBred
02-14-2009, 12:41 AM
Please, don't try to be rational. This is UNC we're talking about here...Sylvia Hatchell for heaven's sake! GTHC!
Ditto to that. ABC.