PDA

View Full Version : Funny story dealing with the rivalry!

redick4pres
02-06-2009, 08:40 AM
I recently got a new puppy over Christmas break and took him to the vet. She told me to use a "code word" for when I take him out to the bathroom so he'll know to go everytime instead of playing around. So I decided to use the word "tarheel". So now everytime we go outside to the bathroom I tell him to hurry up and make a tarheel and he goes right over to his spot and does his business! The hilarious thing is that my roomate is a lifetime heels fan so he gets pissed off everytime the dog has to go outside. Just thought I'd bring a little lighter news to the board after all the G's wrist discussion!

allenmurray
02-06-2009, 08:45 AM
I recently got a new puppy over Christmas break and took him to the vet. She told me to use a "code word" for when I take him out to the bathroom so he'll know to go everytime instead of playing around. So I decided to use the word "tarheel". So now everytime we go outside to the bathroom I tell him to hurry up and make a tarheel and he goes right over to his spot and does his business! The hilarious thing is that my roomate is a lifetime heels fan so he gets pissed off everytime the dog has to go outside. Just thought I'd bring a little lighter news to the board after all the G's wrist discussion!

That is great!

Indoor66
02-06-2009, 10:11 AM

What else could a dog think of when you say tarheel?

Mr Blue Devil
02-06-2009, 10:33 AM
I read the word "tarheel" and had to immediately go to the bathroom myself!

TillyGalore
02-06-2009, 10:45 AM

That is awesome!! Wish I could train my cats to do an odorless tarheel.

DukieInKansas
02-06-2009, 11:03 AM

I really like you and your little puppy, too!

Edouble
02-06-2009, 11:38 AM
I read the word "tarheel" and had to immediately go to the bathroom myself!

Ha ha ha!

Onlyduke
02-06-2009, 12:12 PM
I've read the same thing about using a "code word". I have a "code word" for my dog, also. Wish my "code word" was as clever as yours!

bulldog44
02-06-2009, 12:58 PM

Hilarious. Growing up we had an english bulldog and he was awesome. Everytime my dad would say Dean Smith our bulldog would growl then attack my dad's shoe. Our neighbor who was a die hard Tarhole hated it.

BD80
02-06-2009, 02:31 PM
Be careful watching the Duke carolina game. If you swear at the opponent, you may signal your puppy to leave you a present in front of the TV

If so, do NOT stomp the tarheel!

Delaware
02-06-2009, 02:33 PM
I really like you and your little puppy, too!

HAHA.... nice!

weezie
02-06-2009, 04:42 PM
We really need a picture of the puppy!

redick4pres
02-07-2009, 10:03 AM
Notice that he's laying on his Duke blanket! ;)

CarterTheGreat
02-07-2009, 05:29 PM
This is a great idea. I'm in the thinking phase of getting a puppy myself and this is an awesome idea.

Go Duke!

RelativeWays
02-07-2009, 05:44 PM
A beagle. Let me tell you from first hand experience, I have two beagle mixes and they are a hand full. Too smart for their own good and full of energy when you want to take it easy.

3rd Dukie
02-07-2009, 05:50 PM

VERY funny!!

And very clever.