PDA

View Full Version : In search of a line monitor

bfree
02-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Hey-

Does someone have the contact info for a line monitor, or even better the head line monitor? I have some info which needs to go on the cheer sheet.

And yea, I got pseudo-punked by the Myron Piggie thing, so don't worry on that front.

bfree

nyr484
02-03-2009, 11:30 PM
Why don't you just post the info here? I'm sure many of us would be happy to fact-check, and I'm sure there are line monitors who read this board.

loran16
02-04-2009, 12:27 AM
Post on the official kville forums:

kville.info The forums are on there. There's a forum for cheer sheets iirc

bfree
02-04-2009, 12:34 AM
Take care of, thanks!

Post on the official kville forums:

kville.info The forums are on there. There's a forum for cheer sheets iirc

juise
02-04-2009, 12:54 AM
kville.info

That's awesome. It would have been awesome to have something like that in my days... I can't even remember what the DSG/Kville website was like (no offense, BlazinDW). I feel so out of touch.

Edit: The forum isn't very lively. A for effort, though.

MonitorMom
02-04-2009, 05:13 AM
to know how to get that done for you. Post it here if you want or send a message and it will be taken care of. Here's an ESPN artice this week on Duke's and others Cheer Sheet for fun

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=3866119

blazindw
02-04-2009, 10:20 AM
That's awesome. It would have been awesome to have something like that in my days... I can't even remember what the DSG/Kville website was like (no offense, BlazinDW). I feel so out of touch.

Edit: The forum isn't very lively. A for effort, though.

Wow Juise, that's HATEFUL! ;) No seriously, we had a website, but because of the DSG server it wasn't up half the time, but also people just didn't go to it back then. Keep in mind that Facebook started 2 weeks before we graduated, so that wasn't an option either. However, we started, in the final weeks, a ticker on the website to let people know how many wristbands were left to be distributed for the games. We also worked with the Chronicle a lot. Mike Corey was so kind to print the number of wristbands left in the sports section on gamedays, which really helped since everyone reads the Chronicle. Finally, we sent mass emails at least once a week, which back then was a chore because it took almost 48 hours for everyone to receive the email because (again) the server wasn't as strong as it probably is now.