PDA

View Full Version : Free Wallpapers-front page link

CameronBornAndBred
01-30-2009, 08:12 PM
WOW, how awesome, thanks for the pics and link (http://www.dukeblueplanet.com/content.asp?tid=38). Tough choice, I went with the ball on the carpet.

RainingThrees
01-30-2009, 08:37 PM
It was tough between the pic of G with the reverse dunk, or the picture of the team in the huddle with the words dedication, passion, loyalty etc in the background. Had to go with the last one though. They all look great and hopefully more will come out.

Madrasdukie
01-30-2009, 08:55 PM
For me, Cameron and Coach K court at tip-off was really hard to resist - everytime I look at it brings back memories.

The basketball on the Duke logo was my second choice.

geraldsneighbor
01-30-2009, 09:00 PM
Who is the team in red in the one? I'm almost positive it isn't Davidson.

blazindw
01-30-2009, 09:06 PM
Who is the team in red in the one? I'm almost positive it isn't Davidson.

That's the Maryland game from last weekend. I know cuz I can see myself midjump in the picture :)

geraldsneighbor
01-30-2009, 09:08 PM
That's the Maryland game from last weekend. I know cuz I can see myself midjump in the picture :)

Haha, thanks I just realized that. I was looking through our schedule of all the teams that we played who wear red and just got it.

terrih
01-30-2009, 11:30 PM
This is incredibly cool! I went with the ball on the carpet in the locker room.

Just awesome! I am well known for keeping too much on my desktop- i will have to keep it more tiddy now so i can see my new background.

-Terri

Kim*
01-31-2009, 01:20 PM
I've been using the ball on the carpet pic (just the XXL pic, not a "background" exactly..) as my wallpaper all season.
Time to switch it up! Hmm.. what to choose..

Lord Ash
01-31-2009, 01:24 PM
I like getting a clear view of the new jumbotron. Looks sharp.