PDA

View Full Version : MD game on ESPNU right NOW

OZZIE4DUKE
01-25-2009, 09:33 PM
from 9 until 10:30 pm Sunday night. it is compressed to fit the allowed time.

Tappan Zee Devil
01-25-2009, 10:13 PM

Yeah, but 99 and 44/100% of us can't see it
ESPNU = ESPN Unavailable :(

Jim :)

hurleyfor3
01-25-2009, 10:26 PM
As Gary Williams said, it's not an Instant Classic unless Duke wins. :)

jimmymax
01-25-2009, 10:28 PM
MD beat the Lady Pink Heels, sending them reeling with their 3rd staight loss...

elvis14
01-25-2009, 11:06 PM

I caught some of it. I put in on in the background while I was working. What a fun game to watch....again!

moonpie23
01-26-2009, 08:27 AM
i watched it again also.....i love knowing which big plays are coming up and watching them develop ....

the guys played well...

should points be like rollover minutes? if you have a bunch left over you can apply them to the next game?

Indoor66
01-26-2009, 09:25 AM
should points be like rollover minutes? if you have a bunch left over you can apply them to the next game?

Only if they don't have milk on them....

diesel
01-26-2009, 11:17 AM
Actually, I watched the game again Saturday night when we got back from a concert and I’m pretty sure this was on ESPNU too. My spouse, who swore she would never watch Duke basketball after we viewed the US Olympic team over the summer, also seemed interested in the replay.

And I did see that the game was on again Sunday night but I thought watching it a third time would be pushing things in leading my spouse back from her errant ways.

Are these multiple showings of the Terps game an attempt by the powers that be to compensate for putting some Blue Devil games on Raycom and forcing some of us to get ESPN Fullcourt? (a decision my spouse/CFO has not discovered yet). Or are the powers that be just that determined to punish Terps fans for many decades of potty mouth, object- throwing behavior? Let me make it clear that my objection to the Terps is not to their players (I particularly appreciate Milbourne) nor Gary Williams but to their fan base.

BlueDevilJay
01-26-2009, 01:29 PM
I Tivoed the Duke MD game, and have now rewatched it 3 times. Makes for great 'going to sleep' viewing as I've woke up now twice during the "unconscious" run in the 2nd half with the alley oop and subsequent cross court passing leading to G's layup and foul. Good times.

blazindw
01-26-2009, 02:04 PM
I Tivoed the Duke MD game, and have now rewatched it 3 times. Makes for great 'going to sleep' viewing as I've woke up now twice during the "unconscious" run in the 2nd half with the alley oop and subsequent cross court passing leading to G's layup and foul. Good times.

One of the loudest moments I've ever heard in Cameron. And there have been some loud moments.

BlueDevilJay
01-26-2009, 02:06 PM
One of the loudest moments I've ever heard in Cameron. And there have been some loud moments.

Yeah that's why it woke me up, I forgot to shut off my surround sound before laying down for bed, and I woke up thinking I was in CIS for a minute. Great way to be woken up though :D