PDA

View Full Version : Props to Sylvia

burnspbesq
01-25-2009, 09:11 PM
The pink unis that the Carolina women wore against Maryland tonight were a wonderful gesture.

DukePA
01-25-2009, 09:12 PM
The pink unis that the Carolina women wore against Maryland tonight were a wonderful gesture.

I completely agree. Classy gesture.

DukeDevilDeb
01-25-2009, 09:54 PM
I completely agree. Classy gesture.

But did I really read that the Carolina women just lost their third straight?

Couldn't happen to a nicer group of girls, especially Rashanda McCants. :D

Are the sins of the brother visited on the sister?

jimmymax
01-25-2009, 10:31 PM
Over the top I'd say.

Gunnar Kaufman
01-25-2009, 11:52 PM

This is the first wise stylistic decision Coach Hatchell has ever made.

CameronBlue
01-26-2009, 01:07 AM
This is the first wise stylistic decision Coach Hatchell has ever made.

Exactly. Finally Sylvia makes a fashion statement that's lucid. Terrific gesture by the Heels. My first thought was that the pink was really more of a blend of State Red and Carolina Blue. In any event kudos to the Heels and Sylvia.

CameronBornAndBred
01-26-2009, 08:48 AM
Exactly. Finally Sylvia makes a fashion statement that's lucid. Terrific gesture by the Heels. My first thought was that the pink was really more of a blend of State Red and Carolina Blue. In any event kudos to the Heels and Sylvia.
The announcers said that these are the uniforms that UNC were going to wear next weekend, and due to circimstances smartly donned them yesterday as well. Like CameronBlue says, it's not really pink. I kept wanting to adjust the color on my television. Maryland had real pink colored warmups, which was also nice, just less noticed.