PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Just Got More Interesting

burnspbesq
01-22-2009, 09:48 PM
The Georgia Tech women came from 15 down in the second half to beat Carolina.

GT will be brimming with confidence when they come into Cameron on Sunday afternoon.

And the Heels are in real danger of losing three in a row. They go to Comcast on Sunday night.

zingit
01-22-2009, 10:29 PM
Ooooh, that's exciting! I definitely would not have expected that. Unfortunately I can't go to Sunday's game. :-(

jv001
01-23-2009, 08:20 AM
The Georgia Tech women came from 15 down in the second half to beat Carolina.

GT will be brimming with confidence when they come into Cameron on Sunday afternoon.

And the Heels are in real danger of losing three in a row. They go to Comcast on Sunday night.

Go Tech! I love to see unc lose anytime they take the court, field, pool, be it men, women, kids whoever. I agree Tech will be a tough foe Sunday. Go Duke!

CameronBornAndBred
01-23-2009, 09:02 AM
GT has been solid this year, they are on the edge of the rankings, and I"m assuming will be in the top 25 next week even if they lose to Duke. It should be a very good game. We are honoring the 1999 Championship Game team that day also, with several players returning to celebrate. It's also on TV, so we get to watch. (7 of our next 11 games are on TV, pretty cool!)

DukePA
01-23-2009, 09:23 AM
GT has been solid this year, they are on the edge of the rankings, and I"m assuming will be in the top 25 next week even if they lose to Duke. It should be a very good game. We are honoring the 1999 Championship Game team that day also, with several players returning to celebrate. It's also on TV, so we get to watch. (7 of our next 11 games are on TV, pretty cool!)

Fantastic! Look for my PA school classmate Krista Gingrich! While I was the oldest and most immature in our class, Krista was the most sophisticated, IMO.

TillyGalore
01-23-2009, 09:26 AM
I will sooooo be there. I think devildeac and his lovely bride will be there as well.