PDA

View Full Version : A humble request re: NFL threads on the main board

devildownunder
01-18-2009, 08:15 PM
Greetings hoops fans,

Now that it's big-game season in the NFL, I wonder if it would be possible to keep spoilers out of the titles of NFL-related threads that you post on the Elizabeth King Forum? It's Monday mid-day in my part of the world and I will be gathering with friends tonight to watch the games. I'd really like to avoid knowing the outcomes. You don't have to stop posting the threads to help me out here, just don't reveal hints as to the outcome in the thread names.

Thanks in advance. :)

OZZIE4DUKE
01-18-2009, 08:26 PM
Now that it's big-game season in the NFL, I wonder if it would be possible to keep spoilers out of the titles of NFL-related threads that you post on the Elizabeth King Forum?
Aren't all these on the OT board? The same request would apply though.

-jk
01-18-2009, 08:27 PM
Greetings hoops fans,

Now that it's big-game season in the NFL, I wonder if it would be possible to keep spoilers out of the titles of NFL-related threads that you post on the Elizabeth King Forum? It's Monday mid-day in my part of the world and I will be gathering with friends tonight to watch the games. I'd really like to avoid knowing the outcomes. You don't have to stop posting the threads to help me out here, just don't reveal hints as to the outcome in the thread names.

Thanks in advance. :)

I think you'll be fine : NFL stuff generally stays off-topic.

-jk

devildownunder
01-18-2009, 08:41 PM
I think you'll be fine : NFL stuff generally stays off-topic.

-jk

There are always a few that leak onto here (for example the one today about the Dukie who scored and is going to the Super Bowl. I'm fortunate that one didn't ruin it for me). So I'm posting a request that people be extra careful.

thanks.