PDA

View Full Version : Duke-Davidson pregame/in-game thread

geraldsneighbor
01-01-2009, 07:16 PM
Sorry if this a dumb question. Wednesday I'll be making my first pilgrimage to CIS for the Davidson contest. My tickets are seats 18 and 20 and I was wondering if the seats are numbered evenly or if there is a seat 19 between me.

Mods feel free to move this to the appropriate thread.

Thanks!

merry
01-01-2009, 07:46 PM
Sorry if this a dumb question. Wednesday I'll be making my first pilgrimage to CIS for the Davidson contest. My tickets are seats 18 and 20 and I was wondering if the seats are numbered evenly or if there is a seat 19 between me.

Thanks!

In each section the seats on one side of the aisle are even numbers and the seats on the other are odd numbers. So no there's no 19 between your two.

happydays1949
01-01-2009, 07:54 PM
Have fun!!

geraldsneighbor
01-01-2009, 07:59 PM
Thanks, I'm truly amped. It was a birthday present, so I get to see my boys play on my birthday....not to mention seeing Stephen Curry invade CIS.

I was at the tournament games last year in DC but this is surely going to be sweet.

Devil in the Blue Dress
01-01-2009, 09:03 PM

Thanks!

What section will you be in?

TaiAdmiral
01-01-2009, 09:11 PM
Enjoy. I should be among the Crazies...we'll be back from break.

geraldsneighbor
01-01-2009, 10:01 PM
What section will you be in?

Section 11

geraldsneighbor
01-01-2009, 10:03 PM
If my username wasn't a big enough hint, I'll be coming in from Philadelphia.

OZZIE4DUKE
01-01-2009, 11:49 PM
Section 11

That's in the end zone directly behind the band. When you go up the aisle, your seats will be to the right, in the middle of the section of seats, the 9th and 10th seat from the aisle. The "odd" section 10 seats will be beyond the last even section 11 seat before you get to the next aisle. You will be near several other posters in section 11. Stand up and identify yourself! Scream "I'm geraldsneighbor!"

geraldsneighbor
01-02-2009, 01:43 AM
That's in the end zone directly behind the band. When you go up the aisle, your seats will be to the right, in the middle of the section of seats, the 9th and 10th seat from the aisle. The "odd" section 10 seats will be beyond the last even section 11 seat before you get to the next aisle. You will be near several other posters in section 11. Stand up and identify yourself! Scream "I'm geraldsneighbor!"

You got yourself a deal...I'm excited to make this journey. Still seems unreal. I'll be in my black Singler jersey most likely. Thanks for your help guys!

jmb
01-02-2009, 04:34 PM
I assume Bryan Center fills before the Chem and Circuit lots. At what time is it not worthwhile to check for spaces there and just head straight to the surface lots?

Thanks

OZZIE4DUKE
01-02-2009, 09:33 PM
The Chem lot is an Iron Duke lot for bball - I park there. There are public lots on the same street - Circuit Drive - just a bit farther down that will work well for you - they are much easier to get into and out of.

Truth
01-02-2009, 11:37 PM
I assume Bryan Center fills before the Chem and Circuit lots. At what time is it not worthwhile to check for spaces there and just head straight to the surface lots?

Thanks

Oh no! Has it really come to this??! Have we finally moved beyond criticisms of the student section attendance only to criticize the capacities of the various parking lots??! C'mon folks!

I say we give the parking spaces away to fans that care and will show their support for the team!

:p

tbyers11
01-03-2009, 02:39 PM
There are those of us who believe, rightfully, that CSU refers to Colorado State University. Or...possibly Cleveland State...not likely Chicago State. Maybe in South Carolina Charleston State is csu, but nowhere else. ;)

Go Rams! Don't let some directional school try to steal your thunder!

I too thought of Colorado State first, then Coppin State, then Cleveland State. :D Had to go to the schedules to figure out CSU was referring to Charleston Southern.

MulletMan
01-03-2009, 04:46 PM
The Chem lot is an Iron Duke lot for bball - I park there. There are public lots on the same street - Circuit Drive - just a bit farther down that will work well for you - they are much easier to get into and out of.

The WHOLE Chem lot is ID? Or is it just that little bit? I swear that you can park there for $5. Am I wrong, Oz?

Oh, and P.S. don't park in the BC deck unless you're into walking around campusfor an hour or so after the game... that or sitting in you idling car.

Ima Facultiwyfe
01-03-2009, 08:54 PM
You got yourself a deal...I'm excited to make this journey. Still seems unreal. I'll be in my black Singler jersey most likely. Thanks for your help guys!

What row?

Love, Ima