PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from the DC/Baltimore area drive down for Duke bball games?

summerwind03
01-01-2009, 11:12 AM
I live in the Annapolis area and try to make it down for a lot of games. I'd love to find some other Duke folks to ride with on occasion. Occasionally, I have access to an extra ticket or two, especially on weekday games, so that's a possibility as well. PM me or shoot me an email at summerwind at gmail dot com.

Kim*
01-01-2009, 11:40 AM
Well, I'm in Philly. Close enough?

Madrasdukie
01-01-2009, 04:54 PM
I live in the Annapolis area and try to make it down for a lot of games. I'd love to find some other Duke folks to ride with on occasion. Occasionally, I have access to an extra ticket or two, especially on weekday games, so that's a possibility as well. PM me or shoot me an email at summerwind at gmail dot com.

Hi,

I just PMed you. I live in Baltimore city.

Thanks for the offer, regardless.

summerwind03
01-03-2009, 04:19 PM
Thanks guys. Bala, I pm'd you back. Kim, if you'd be interested in stopping and picking me up on your way from Philly, that could work! Thanks again for the tickets to the Xavier game!

studdlee10
01-03-2009, 04:42 PM
I live in Arlington, VA...so I'm definitely game.

BluDevilGal
01-04-2009, 09:25 PM
I'm in Arlington too, if you ever have an extra ticket and need a b-ball buddy. :-)

diesel
01-05-2009, 07:28 AM
Maybe those of uis in Arlington need to get together. I'm from there too and definitiely need an alternative to Fox Sports after last night