PDA

View Full Version : Why all the UNC.....

bludev03
04-02-2007, 07:00 PM
Why are there posts and concerns about UNC's program?? I thought this was DUKEBASKETBALLREPORT.COM, not INSIDECAROLINA.COM. If I want to see threads about Tyler's return, Ol' Roy's induction into the Hall of Fame, UNC vs. Gtown, UNC vs. Tenn, i would go to INSIDECAROLINA.COM.

It makes me wonder if you guys are True Blue Duke Fans, or closet UNC fans.....:confused:

FireOgilvie
04-02-2007, 07:07 PM
I think that news is a little bit slow right now since we stopped playing a couple weeks ago.

Given that, UNC is our rival... as long as it's not POSITIVE then I think it's acceptable.

throatybeard
04-02-2007, 09:00 PM
And that's despite our merging new UNC obsession threads into some of the old ones when appropriate. :(

OZZIE4DUKE
04-02-2007, 11:45 PM
Why are there posts and concerns about UNC's program?? :confused:

The only appropriate thing to say to or about carolina is to tell them to Go To Hell!

Uncle Drew
04-02-2007, 11:53 PM
I haven't been able to chant this since I saw Black Sabbath at Ozzfest a few years back but.....Ozzie, Ozzie, Ozzie! Preach the gospel my brother!

jipops
04-03-2007, 12:03 AM
I haven't been able to chant this since I saw Black Sabbath at Ozzfest a few years back but.....Ozzie, Ozzie, Ozzie! Preach the gospel my brother!

So how was that anyways? Iommi still cuttin' the riffs? Did they play Sweet Leaf?

feldspar
04-03-2007, 12:08 AM
Why are there posts and concerns about UNC's program?? I thought this was DUKEBASKETBALLREPORT.COM, not INSIDECAROLINA.COM. If I want to see threads about Tyler's return, Ol' Roy's induction into the Hall of Fame, UNC vs. Gtown, UNC vs. Tenn, i would go to INSIDECAROLINA.COM.

It makes me wonder if you guys are True Blue Duke Fans, or closet UNC fans.....:confused:

Thanks for creating yet another thread about UNC. :rolleyes: