PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss MBB Coach Andy Kennedy roughs up cabbie

throatybeard
12-18-2008, 12:36 PM
Allegedly.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3777703

should_be_working
12-18-2008, 01:47 PM
Well, this should be expected, he came from the Bob Huggins school of ethical basketball coaching.

I'll actually be at the Louisville/Ole Miss game tonight in Cincinnati, it should be interesting. Although now Louisville should win by 30 instead of 20.

should_be_working
01-16-2009, 02:53 PM
This story keeps getting better:

From wcpo.com (cincinnati news channel)

There's new information regarding the alleged December incident involving the former University of Cincinnati basketball coach Andy Kennedy and a cab driver.

Two new lawsuits were filed Friday morning in Hamilton County directed at the current Ole Miss basketball coach and in one case, his wife.

The two lawsuits asking for $25,000 a piece were filed on behalf of a cab driver, Mohammed Ould Jiddou, and a valet employee, Michael Strother.

Friday's counterclaims come in response to both men being sued by Kennedy's wife for a loss of sexual relations with her husband as a result of the accusations.

Are you kidding me? What a huge embarrassment for the coach. How he lets this happen is beyond me.

jv001
01-16-2009, 03:20 PM
This story keeps getting better:

From wcpo.com (cincinnati news channel)

There's new information regarding the alleged December incident involving the former University of Cincinnati basketball coach Andy Kennedy and a cab driver.

Two new lawsuits were filed Friday morning in Hamilton County directed at the current Ole Miss basketball coach and in one case, his wife.

The two lawsuits asking for $25,000 a piece were filed on behalf of a cab driver, Mohammed Ould Jiddou, and a valet employee, Michael Strother.

Friday's counterclaims come in response to both men being sued by Kennedy's wife for a loss of sexual relations with her husband as a result of the accusations.

Are you kidding me? What a huge embarrassment for the coach. How he lets this happen is beyond me.

You've got to be kidding.

should_be_working
01-16-2009, 03:40 PM
I kid you not. Here's the original link for proof: http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story/Two-Civil-Lawsuits-Filed-Against-Former-UC-Coach/Vxwm5894U0exywI-UdLzFA.cspx

Huh?
01-16-2009, 05:02 PM
Someone needs to tell her he wasn't "able" not because he slapped around a cabbie, but because he was rip roaring drunk.