PDA

View Full Version : Wojo talks Michigan, Purdue, Singler, UNC and more

watzone
12-04-2008, 05:14 PM
I got a few comments from Duke Assistant Coach Steve Wojociechowski today. I think you will find the Q and A and interesting read.

http://bluedevilnation.net/?p=1404

SilkyJ
12-04-2008, 05:50 PM
Thanks Wat! Great stuff as always. Kinda gives me goosebumps to see Nate, C-well and wojo all in athletic gear. When dawkins is/was there I wonder what its like to see the old guys/coaches compete against the young bucks. I bet the old guys still have a few tricks up their sleeves...

yancem
12-04-2008, 05:57 PM
Who's the guy in the black blazer?

DukieInKansas
12-04-2008, 06:02 PM
Who's the guy in the black blazer?

I could be wrong, but from the caption below the picture - it appears to be Reggie Love.

gotham devil
12-04-2008, 06:27 PM
Thanks Wat! Great stuff as always. Kinda gives me goosebumps to see Nate, C-well and wojo all in athletic gear. When dawkins is/was there I wonder what its like to see the old guys/coaches compete against the young bucks. I bet the old guys still have a few tricks up their sleeves...

They're fit and competitive-Louisville has that look too [Pitino tries to have everyone at 10% bf or less].
Reggie Love looks like he's been hanging around politicians too long-a little stiff for the court. ;) Hopefully, he had time to run a few games with the fellas.

Good to have the words of Coach Wojciechowski.

SilkyJ
12-04-2008, 06:46 PM
I could be wrong, but from the caption below the picture - it appears to be Reggie Love.

You could be wrong....

but you're not! That's the Love Machine in the flesh (or digitally uploaded)

watzone
12-04-2008, 10:12 PM
You could be wrong....

but you're not! That's the Love Machine in the flesh (or digitally uploaded)
It was indeed Reggie. I talked to him oh-so when he came over before going over to sit with the staff at the start of practice.

Exiled_Devil
12-05-2008, 01:50 AM

That is absolutely Reggie. Sweet.

BD80
12-05-2008, 07:14 AM
That is absolutely Reggie. Sweet.

Nope, Andre transferred to Seton Hall. :rolleyes:

Kim*
12-05-2008, 10:31 AM
Thanks for posting this!