PDA

View Full Version : Board Issues

watzone
04-01-2007, 05:54 PM
I am having some problems with the board and wondered if anyone could help. I can make a post, but when I immediately go back to the thread, it still isn't there.

I can leave and come back to the board and the clock or posts seem to run uo to two hours behind.

This is preventing me from answering questions or chiming in. Anyhow, my last visit is incorrect as I type and while it is 5:52 EST, the last post I can see on the boards (even after hitting new posts) is from and hour and a half ago.

Also, during each visit, a thread will have up to four pages, but when I go there, I see two. Again, a time issue or browser issue?

Why am I not on real time?

throatybeard
04-01-2007, 06:00 PM
I'm far from an expert on this.

I notice the time stamp for your post was about half an hour later than you said you were posting. (I'm allowing for the fact that I'm in Central and you're in Eastern). You can set the clock for Eastern in your user control panel (although I think Eastern is the default in the software).

-jk
04-01-2007, 06:07 PM
Also, in your user prefs area (User CP), make sure you have Daylight Saving Time set to automatic.

-jk