PDA

View Full Version : Iron Dukes Calendar

godukecom
12-01-2008, 06:04 PM
I am not an Iron Duke; however, last year I was given the Iron Dukes calendar as a gift. I would like to know if there is any way I could get a calendar for 2009, either from a kind iron duke willing to part with their calendar or from the Iron Duke office itself. It is for a very special Duke fan's Hanukkah; He is a huge duke fan and I know he would love it!

It has a picture of different duke athletes playing a different sport each month. As soon as I got it, i immediately thought of this special Dukey and a future Hanukkah.

Thanks!

Devil in the Blue Dress
12-01-2008, 06:10 PM
I am not an Iron Duke; however, last year I was given the Iron Dukes calendar as a gift. I would like to know if there is any way I could get a calendar for 2009, either from a kind iron duke willing to part with their calendar or from the Iron Duke office itself. It is for a very special Duke fan's Hanukkah; He is a huge duke fan and I know he would love it!

It has a picture of different duke athletes playing a different sport each month. As soon as I got it, i immediately thought of this special Dukey and a future Hanukkah.

Thanks!
I was told by the Iron Duke office that the calendar was a one time thing. Don't know if that will change for the coming year.

godukecom
12-01-2008, 06:16 PM
ah, ok thanks for letting me know!
thats too bad... it was a nice calendar!