PDA

View Full Version : #1 Devil Mascot

Ima Facultiwyfe
11-28-2008, 07:56 PM
Great job today, big guy! You really worked the room. You were all over the place and great fun to watch. Great antics, dancing, etc. We've never had a surfer this good!

Keep working those sections of crazies. They'll get on the same page with you very soon and bring the house down when you ask 'em to.

Guess it would be too much to ask of you to do the National Anthem, too!!!:rolleyes:

Bless your heart.
Love, Ima

PS Glad you finally got somebody up to dance for a second or two. Wish this old broad had a seat down there. I'd sure take you up on the offer!

DukeDevilDeb
11-28-2008, 10:52 PM
Great job today, big guy! You really worked the room. You were all over the place and great fun to watch. Great antics, dancing, etc. We've never had a surfer this good!

Keep working those sections of crazies. They'll get on the same page with you very soon and bring the house down when you ask 'em to.

Guess it would be too much to ask of you to do the National Anthem, too!!!:rolleyes:

Bless your heart.
Love, Ima

PS Glad you finally got somebody up to dance for a second or two. Wish this old broad had a seat down there. I'd sure take you up on the offer!

This Devil is fabulous! He's energetic and exciting, works with the cheerleaders, gets the crowd up and excited... I don't really like the new Devil's head (too wicked looking), but the person in the suit was inspiring. I saw the Devil in the hall upstairs and said, "Great Game, Devil!" (a nearly correct quote from the book "Hello, Blue Devil!), and he started dancing around and pumping his fists.

Wonderful spirit!

PallasAthena
11-28-2008, 11:21 PM
When the cheerleaders were doing their many, many back flips (thank you Shae and friends!), the mascot did a few as well. It was great.

One advantage of the smaller head: back flips!

Heelkiller1
11-29-2008, 02:34 AM
I love that guy....

OZZIE4DUKE
11-29-2008, 08:51 AM
I don't really like the new Devil's head (too wicked looking)

You're kidding me, right? The new head and face are GREAT!

Our current Devils (I think there are at least two students who share the duty) are fabulous. Athletic, they can dance and surf and tumble, and they have a great sense of stuff to do to excite the crowd. Keep up the good work, and feast on ram chops for dinner tonight!