PDA

View Full Version : Cutcliffe Weekly Teleconference

watzone
11-25-2008, 01:32 PM
http://bluedevilnation.net/?p=1362

The link is for the weekly teleconference. Coach talked to the media today as well.

There were quite a few light moments where he had all laughing.

He said the team would run next week win or lose, that football was yaer round.

Asked that Duke fans turn out for the rival game for the sake of the seniors who left the program better than they found it. Spoke of the studen't absence for Turkey Day.

Spoke of work on the recruiting trail as well.

Skitzle
11-25-2008, 02:22 PM
Thanks Watzone. Updates always appreciated

Devil in the Blue Dress
11-25-2008, 02:41 PM
Some great comments from Coach Cutcliffe. I especially like reading that Frank Beamer et al were shocked at the difference they found in this year's team compared to the past.

Despite not winning as many games as they might have, this team has served notice to the conference. The old pattern of being a pushover is past. This team isn't giving up. They're going to get better and better. And they're going to be winning more and more games.

killerleft
11-25-2008, 03:39 PM
It's always good to hear Coach Cutcliffe talk. And he's surely right about this year's seniors. Their hard work has shown future Duke teams just what hard work can accomplish.

Duke fans should make sure that ALL the players know how proud we are of them. I plan on losing my voice Saturday.

Go Duke!

Devil in the Blue Dress
11-25-2008, 04:22 PM
It's always good to hear Coach Cutcliffe talk. And he's surely right about this year's seniors. Their hard work has shown future Duke teams just what hard work can accomplish.

Duke fans should make sure that ALL the players know how proud we are of them. I plan on losing my voice Saturday.

Go Duke!

Where can you get megaphones when you need 'em?