PDA

View Full Version : Info for Today on DirecTV:

msdukie
11-23-2008, 09:30 AM
Since today's game is only regional and not on Fox College Sports either, figured I'd pass along what I found as the listings on DirecTV for my annual trip to the sports bar while convincing the owners to actually show a Duke basketball game during a Bucs game and other NFL games:

NESN HD 628
NESN 628

FS South HD 646 or 646-1
FS South 646

Based on listings, game does not appear to be broadcast in HD

BTW, for those of you in the Tampa area, we will probably be at Beef O'Brady's on MacDill and Bay to Bay, since they are usually accommodating.

Go Devils!

sagegrouse
11-23-2008, 09:40 AM
I don't think it is showing here. I may have to retreat to ESPN Zone. The last time I was there -- for Rhode Island -- I missed part of the game because there was a fire in the kitchen.

sagegrouse
'Already missing my DirecTV in Colorado, even though the ski slopes are not open'

beltwayBD
11-23-2008, 10:00 AM
Any idea if Comcast is carrying it in the DC area? I quickly scrolled through my channels but didn't see anything. Thanks!

beltwayBD
11-23-2008, 10:01 AM
I don't think it is showing here. I may have to retreat to ESPN Zone. The last time I was there -- for Rhode Island -- I missed part of the game because there was a fire in the kitchen.

sagegrouse
'Already missing my DirecTV in Colorado, even though the ski slopes are not open'

Weird, you beat me by a click. :)

msdukie
11-23-2008, 10:24 AM
Any idea if Comcast is carrying it in the DC area? I quickly scrolled through my channels but didn't see anything. Thanks!

Nope, game is only on various FS South regions and NESN. No ESPN360 either.

beltwayBD
11-23-2008, 10:27 AM
Nope, game is only on various FS South regions and NESN. No ESPN360 either.

Bummer, thanks. Looks like I can listen to it streaming on the Web, so that and Gamecast should be sufficient. :)