PDA

View Full Version : WBB--UVA beats Tennessee

CameronBornAndBred
11-17-2008, 09:55 PM
Always good to see an ACC team beat Tennessee, especially when they beat them as the underdog at The Summitt (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/boxscore?gameId=283222633). Congrats to UVA! The ACC is becoming THE conference of women's basketball.

MHTorringjan
11-18-2008, 10:46 AM
Holy crap, that's amazing! I knew that Tennessee was going to be down this year after losing so much, and I knew that UVa was getting better fast, but I still didn't expect that! It's not as big as UMd losing to TCU, but it's still pretty big. :-)

VAGentleman05
11-18-2008, 11:29 AM
Wahoowa! Thanks, Cameron! Coach Ryan has really gone gangbuster on the recruiting trail the past couple years, so we're really hoping to get a little closer to the Duke/UNC/UMD level.

CameronBornAndBred
11-18-2008, 12:24 PM
Wahoowa! Thanks, Cameron! Coach Ryan has really gone gangbuster on the recruiting trail the past couple years, so we're really hoping to get a little closer to the Duke/UNC/UMD level.
GT will be another team to keep an eye out for. They played UCONN close in Geno's house. They lost, but it was a respectable score given who and where they were playing.