PDA

View Full Version : Devil walk

Ima Facultiwyfe
11-07-2008, 09:30 PM
Where's the best place to be and at what time? Never been to the Devil Walk before.:confused:
Love, Ima

DukePA
11-07-2008, 09:51 PM
Where's the best place to be and at what time? Never been to the Devil Walk before.:confused:
Love, Ima

Meet us at the Card Gym parking lot sidewalk close to Cameron. You'll recognize CameronBornAndBred's Cat in the Hat, hat. Can't wait to meet you. Any chance you can stop by the B3 brunchgate?

Ima Facultiwyfe
11-07-2008, 11:12 PM
Meet us at the Card Gym parking lot sidewalk close to Cameron. You'll recognize CameronBornAndBred's Cat in the Hat, hat. Can't wait to meet you. Any chance you can stop by the B3 brunchgate?

Sounds good, but what time do you suggest? :confused:I'm sort of at the mercy of others I'll be with, but I'm gonna try to make the walk and to find B3 wherever the heck that is. I've got "9F" button deliveries to make so I'll be busy. I'll watch for you guys.
Love, Ima

Smack the Pack!

Devil in the Blue Dress
11-07-2008, 11:19 PM
Sounds good, but what time do you suggest? :confused:I'm sort of at the mercy of others I'll be with, but I'm gonna try to make the walk and to find B3 wherever the heck that is. I've got "9F" button deliveries to make so I'll be busy. I'll watch for you guys.
Love, Ima

Smack the Pack!

The team begins the Devil Walk at the Chapel about 2 1/2 hours prior to game time. The walk starts at 1P tomorrow. Takes the team about 15 minutes to get to the Card Gym Lot. Considering how big the crowd will likely be, I'd suggest getting there around 1P.

I'll look for you.... how about if we take care of the 9F button transaction right after the Devil Walk?