PDA

View Full Version : Hey you guys who ordered buttons!

Ima Facultiwyfe
11-05-2008, 09:50 PM
I waited at the appointed place (entrance of section 14) with 'em tonight. Where were you, bless your hearts!? :confused:

Love, Ima

devildeac
11-05-2008, 11:20 PM
I waited at the appointed place (entrance of section 14) with 'em tonight. Where were you, bless your hearts!? :confused:

Love, Ima

We had a show in Raleigh. There will be a bunch of DBR inmates gathered in the B3 lot in the corner nearest the pres' box starting about 1130 AM Saturday. I'll take 3:D.

Raleighfan
11-06-2008, 01:08 PM

Love, Ima

Ima, I went to Section 14 but didn't see you/anybody with a bag of buttons. Sorry I missed you. I've sent you a PM.
Thanks.......Raleighfan

devildeac
11-09-2008, 10:35 PM
Got 2 lovely 9F buttons from Ima on Saturday at the Devil Walk and then she came to visit BG4 briefly after that. Guess who will be the proud recipient of the 2nd button in Bluegrass country next month:D?

DukePA
11-10-2008, 07:28 AM
I bought 3 "9F" buttons and 3 Duke football "we will never go away" buttons. Love 'em. It was great to meet Ima and family. GO DUKE!!!

CameronBornAndBred
11-10-2008, 07:47 AM
I didn't get any of your buttons Ima, but it was great meeting you at the Devil Walk. Loved both of the buttons you had, you should be rolling in the dough on the 29th!

Devil in the Blue Dress
11-10-2008, 09:10 AM
I bought several 9F buttons and gave a few to friends sitting around me on Saturday at the game. Others will be stocking stuffers.

Thank you, Ima! I enjoyed meeting your fmaily.