PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Udaman
03-29-2007, 10:00 AM
So the new cover was released. Yes, I must admit I'm pretty much like an 8 year old kid when it comes to Harry Potter (i.e. giddy with excitement). I also hate spoilers...but couldn't resist looking at the cover. Looks like Harry and Voldemort have one big confrontation - and it appears as though Harry is conjuring something and Voldemort is either also trying to get it, or holding his hand up to try and stop it. Also, Harry has something around his neck (maybe a Horcrux), and it looks like Death Eaters are all around.

This book is going to be awesome.

bluebear
03-29-2007, 11:58 AM
Getting excited for the book also...
The cover surprised me as it almost looks like they are in some sort of arena with lots of people watching...I guess I pictured something darker..

JasonEvans
03-29-2007, 06:18 PM
As soon as I saw the cover, it was clear that something was hanging around Harry's neck. Folks are saying it is a horcrux. That would make for an interesting duke, if Voldy saw the horcrux and realized he actually had to worry about being killed.

--Jason "the horcrux necklace must be a huge deal because the entire UK adult cover just shows the necklace" Evans

http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dhcovers/hp7adultuk.jpg

sbpollo
03-29-2007, 07:31 PM
Yep looks like Harry is reaching out to something while HWMNBN'd is pushing away! Hope she listened to Stephen King and remembers Holmes at the Reichlingberg Falls!:D

BluDevilGal
03-29-2007, 07:35 PM
When I first saw the cover, I thought it was people standing in the background, but then when I looked closer, they looked more like tombstones. Did anyone else think this? Maybe I should go back and look again.