PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Nov 4

rthomas
11-03-2008, 07:57 PM
In WV we are having an ubelievable late fall. It's supposed to be in the low 70's - high 60's tomorrow! It's November!!! (and we get tomorrow off for election day SO I"M GOLFING!)

I'm going to vote and then go play golf, then I'm having an election party tomorrow night.

Whatever you do and whoever you support, GO VOTE! Vote! We're freakin' Americans!

(p.s. This is not intended to be a partisan thread. If you want to be partisan go to the PPB.

EarlJam
11-03-2008, 08:10 PM
In WV we are having an ubelievable late fall. It's supposed to be in the low 70's - high 60's tomorrow! It's November!!! (and we get tomorrow off for election day SO I"M GOLFING!)

I'm going to vote and then go play golf, then I'm having an election party tomorrow night.

Whatever you do and whoever you support, GO VOTE! Vote! We're freakin' Americans!

(p.s. This is not intended to be a partisan thread. If you want to be partisan go to the PPB.

At this, the 11th hour, what percentage of Americans would you say are still truly undecided voters? I'd say around 10 percent.

-EJ

CameronBornAndBred
11-03-2008, 08:21 PM
I voted last Monday. Tomorrow is gonna drive me nuts, we might very well not know an outcome before we wake up Wednesday. I liked the old days where they'd give us the returns as they got em and the West coast be damned. They'd call the race before I went to bed.

DukieBoy4Evr
11-03-2008, 08:25 PM
No TV tomorrow, from sun up to sun down. Online movies, video games, and catch up on the DVR!!

DukieInKansas
11-03-2008, 08:30 PM
No TV tomorrow, from sun up to sun down. Online movies, video games, and catch up on the DVR!!

This gets my vote - except for the DVR, which I don't own.

OK - I don't do online movies or video games, but I have several movies on DVD that I haven't watched.