PDA

View Full Version : Sean May can't play.

RainingThrees
11-03-2008, 07:59 AM
Well not until he gets in shape.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3676810

What happened to slimfast?

camion
11-03-2008, 09:16 AM
I hear that he's really trying though, drinking three six-packs of the stuff a day to lose weight faster. ;)

mgtr
11-03-2008, 09:19 AM
I don't ever recall Sean May being in shape.

godukecom
11-03-2008, 09:44 AM
if the bobcats draft another unx player this year, i might have to become an avid anti-charlotte fan, not just an indifferent fan

hq2
11-03-2008, 10:24 AM
He managed to do it for his junior year, when Carolina won the national championship. I think he got lazy after that.

Huh?
11-03-2008, 11:12 AM
Lived in Charlotte for a bit and everytime I went out Sean May was out (in his leg brace) drinking....and he wasn't sipping either.

Ders24
11-03-2008, 01:13 PM
I don't ever recall Sean May being in shape.

Round is a shape.

hurleyfor3
11-03-2008, 01:31 PM
What happened to slimfast?

He probably saw those commercials, got confused about what was being advertised, and ended up eating Tommy LaSorda.

miramar
11-03-2008, 10:02 PM
Sean May seems to be like his father Scott, an outstanding college player who didn't have the same success in the professional ranks. And daddy was in shape.

Matches
11-04-2008, 09:22 AM
He's learned that, in the immortal words of Homer Simpson, going cold turkey isn't nearly as delicious as it sounds.

davekay1971
11-04-2008, 10:45 AM
if the bobcats draft another unx player this year, i might have to become an avid anti-charlotte fan, not just an indifferent fan

Between Raymond Felton, Sean May, and the way the Bobcats are pumping up the Larry Brown-UNC connection, its pretty obvious Jumpman 23's franchise is hoping to sell tickets to see a UNC old-timers team rather trying to put a winning NBA team on the court.

I, for one, have already gone anti-Bobcats and eagerly away the day ownership either moves the festering mess out of my fair city, or sells to an owner that actually wants to win, not just pander to the 'Hole fans in the area.

CLT Devil
11-04-2008, 11:03 AM
I concur DaveKay! Between Felton, May, Jeff McGinnis, Phil Ford, Larry Brown, MJ and drafting then trading Brandon Wright - what do I as a Duke grad and Charlotte resident have to pull for? I really can't believe that MJ charges an appearance fee for every game he attends...and he's getting paid while he's not there to boot.

I am starting to like our team a bit more, but as long as Bobcat Johnson is running the helm I don't think we'll ever be that good.

My question is; How fat will Sean May get when he QUITS playing pro basketball?? He does have it all figured out though...getting paid to sit on the bench with big big diamonds in his ears...I'll take that contract.

Kdogg
11-04-2008, 02:54 PM
I concur DaveKay! Between Felton, May, Jeff McGinnis, Phil Ford, Larry Brown, MJ and drafting then trading Brandon Wright - what do I as a Duke grad and Charlotte resident have to pull for?

Don't forget Buzz Peterson (MJ team/room mate). Almost makes you wish for the return of George Shinn....almost.