PDA

View Full Version : Watch our NBA guys online for free!

CameronBornAndBred
10-29-2008, 08:07 PM
This is pretty cool, I was trying to find a way to at least listen to the Warriors game tonite, and I found out that until Nov. 11th you can watch all the games online for free. (it's a trial.)
Here is the link http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/tv.html
I only had to create an account, did not have to give any credit card info. I'm watching the Knicks and Miami play now.

P.S. --You can watch 3 games at once..if you can concentrate that hard.

Newton_14
10-29-2008, 08:31 PM
Thanks for the link. The Magic and Hawks are at the half. JJ played a grand total of 4 minutes in the 1st half. Here we go again!

The Knicks are in action as well and Duhon is playing well. Knocked down a three from the corner..

chrishoke
10-29-2008, 08:37 PM
Yes, thanks for the link. It is easy to sign up and get started.

CameronBornAndBred
10-29-2008, 09:00 PM
I like the "view stats" option also. If you click on a game and see ONLY stats, most likely they are in a timeout.

FireOgilvie
10-29-2008, 09:17 PM
It says I can only watch 3 games. The rest are blacked out.

CameronBornAndBred
10-29-2008, 09:21 PM
It says I can only watch 3 games. The rest are blacked out.

Only the PHX-SAS game is blacked out for me, I think because it is on ESPN.

Acymetric
10-29-2008, 10:45 PM
Haha, did anyone else see Markie come out of the tunnel? Looked a little hesitant to me...can't wait to see him play though!

CameronBornAndBred
10-29-2008, 10:58 PM
Ugh!...1st 3 or 4 shots right over Markie...they're picking on him!

Acymetric
10-29-2008, 10:59 PM
Ugh!...1st 3 or 4 shots right over Markie...they're picking on him!

It was a bad matchup, IMO. I would have liked to see him on Paul, at least for a possession or two. Hopefully he gets back in the game soon.

CameronBornAndBred
10-29-2008, 11:02 PM
Announcer talkin about his matchup with West..doesn't think he's big enough to hold him.

Acymetric
10-29-2008, 11:04 PM
Well West has about 5 inches on him...I'm not sure what anybody expected from that. Nelson can give up a few inches because he has those crazy long arms, but thats a little bit of a stretch.

FireOgilvie
10-29-2008, 11:05 PM
JJ got to play for 19 minutes but he went 0-4 and finished with 2 points.

Duhon did pretty well but it looks like Nate Robinson had a better night (judging by the box score). Does someone that actually saw the game have any thoughts?

CameronBornAndBred
10-29-2008, 11:06 PM
Watching Markie's first game as a pro...and Corey too...
snrub it!
http://www.snrub.com/

Acymetric
10-31-2008, 09:02 PM
Don't forget you can tune in, use the link in the first post!

JJ is getting some burn tonight, Williams and Nelson have a few minutes each, and unfortunately the Knicks are getting stomped. Tune in to the Orlando game and watch everyone ignore JJ when he's wide open.

CameronBornAndBred
11-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Their software seems to have taken a dump. I have not been able to get past the player loading to 98%, and after a quick Googling, found out it's not just me. Anyone else having same problem, and if so found a solution? I uninstalled the Octoshape plugin, no luck. Good thing it's free right now; if I had paid I'd be screaming at somebody.

Acymetric
11-05-2008, 09:43 PM
Their software seems to have taken a dump. I have not been able to get past the player loading to 98%, and after a quick Googling, found out it's not just me. Anyone else having same problem, and if so found a solution? I uninstalled the Octoshape plugin, no luck. Good thing it's free right now; if I had paid I'd be screaming at somebody.

I've had that problem, and eventually it just started working. Initially I used firefox, but after that happened and I couldn't get it to work I tried IE. Haven't had any trouble with that so far (though I hate using it). It did stop at 98% once, but I closed it and reopened and it worked. I wonder if it has anything to do with traffic volume.

CameronBornAndBred
11-05-2008, 09:47 PM
I've had that problem, and eventually it just started working. Initially I used firefox, but after that happened and I couldn't get it to work I tried IE. Haven't had any trouble with that so far (though I hate using it). It did stop at 98% once, but I closed it and reopened and it worked. I wonder if it has anything to do with traffic volume.

Only using IE here. I'll just open it and let it sit there. Traffic could be the problem, I'll have to try it in the morning if it won't open tonite. It outta at least open then.

Acymetric
11-05-2008, 09:49 PM
Only using IE here. I'll just open it and let it sit there. Traffic could be the problem, I'll have to try it in the morning if it won't open tonite. It outta at least open then.

Yep, so tonight I can't get it to work in either browser. I'll probably try again every once in a while. The warriors are on espn, so those that stay up can see DeMarcus.

Acymetric
11-05-2008, 10:17 PM
After waiting for a while, it finally loaded! So just let it sit there, it should start up eventually.

CameronBornAndBred
11-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Finally opened, but the Warriors game is blacked out. Grrrrrr.

Duh..it's on ESPN...lol

RainingThrees
11-05-2008, 11:54 PM
Maggette isn't playing tonight, Nelson is having limited minutes despite playing well in those minutes while Dahntay had 2 thunderous dunks and is playing great!!