PDA

View Full Version : Duke Tip Off, Maple Street Press

Got_Duke
10-28-2008, 10:00 AM
I just saw on the frontpage that it comes out Thursday? Well I've had my copy for about a week and a half now. So for next season if you guys want to have it quickly, just order it directly from the Maple Street Press website.

Just giving you a heads up a season in advance.

It took about a week to get here, but it appears that it was even a week before it comes out on newstands.

It is a great, great, great source of preseason reading and provides a comprehensive overview of Duke basketball.

Highlander
10-28-2008, 10:29 AM
I just saw on the frontpage that it comes out Thursday? Well I've had my copy for about a week and a half now. So for next season if you guys want to have it quickly, just order it directly from the Maple Street Press website.

Just giving you a heads up a season in advance.

It took about a week to get here, but it appears that it was even a week before it comes out on newstands.

It is a great, great, great source of preseason reading and provides a comprehensive overview of Duke basketball.

I bought mine at a grocery store in rural NC last Saturday. I'm guessing the release date may be off. Either that or these things shipped early.

-jk
10-28-2008, 10:38 AM
I got my copy this week. Lots of authors with familiar names.

-jk

Jfrosh
10-28-2008, 10:59 AM
I've also had mine for about a week, directly from Maple Street Press. I enjoyed the read. Not a whole lot of new information, but of course I spend a lot of time on DBR so how much could be new. I especially liked the out of conference team breakdown. I usually go flipping through magazines to get a picture of the next teams we play, it is nice having them all together. The in depth player profiles are nice too.

graybead
10-28-2008, 04:32 PM
I picked up a copy at Food Lion last night, so they are out there. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet though.

jimsumner
10-28-2008, 04:53 PM
My local Harris-Teeter in West Raleigh had copies today.

hughesmiester
10-28-2008, 05:54 PM
Can I get this online anywhere?

jimsumner
10-28-2008, 06:00 PM
http://www.maplestreetpress.com/book.cfm?book_id=37

beltwayBD
10-28-2008, 07:23 PM
Got mine a week or so ago. Really enjoyed reading it. It's like DBR except glossy and with more pictures!

jhole
10-28-2008, 09:22 PM
No Tyler Hasbro on the cover!

Nice publication, ordered couple copies online and came within a few days.