PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Ima!

OZZIE4DUKE
10-25-2008, 06:22 PM
Ima, it was a pleasure meeting you and Native at today's game, and thank you so much for my 9F button. I will treasure it always!

Lavabe
10-25-2008, 06:33 PM
Where do we get 9F buttons?

devildeac
10-25-2008, 08:37 PM
I met Ima today, also, thanks to OZZIE's directions and I likewise have an order placed:D.

OZZIE4DUKE
10-25-2008, 09:33 PM
I thought y'all would like to see what the button looks like. I'ma is a real pro at making these buttons. She now has a new career she never expected!

Lavabe
10-25-2008, 10:02 PM
I thought y'all would like to see what the button looks like. I'ma is a real pro at making these buttons. She now has a new career she never expected!

Please post details as to how we can get them. Perhaps they can go on the DBR Store?

Cheers,
Lavabe

TillyGalore
10-25-2008, 10:12 PM
sassafrasrassa!!!

Last week I saw a women wearing that button and didn't have the nerve to stop and ask if it was Ima. Well, I was in line to use the ladies room. Via PM's Ima confirmed it was her.

This morning, Ozzie calls me and offers the use of his extra ticket, which I regretfully turned town. Turns out I could have met Ima today, as well as enjoy a hoops game with Ozzie.

Years from now, when I'm on my death bed, the aforementioned will be on my list of regrets. Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

P.S. I too would like a button. :D

devildeac
10-25-2008, 11:18 PM
sassafrasrassa!!!

Last week I saw a women wearing that button and didn't have the nerve to stop and ask if it was Ima. Well, I was in line to use the ladies room. Via PM's Ima confirmed it was her.

This morning, Ozzie calls me and offers the use of his extra ticket, which I regretfully turned town. Turns out I could have met Ima today, as well as enjoy a hoops game with Ozzie.

Years from now, when I'm on my death bed, the aforementioned will be on my list of regrets. Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

P.S. I too would like a button. :D

You also could have seen your old boyfriend, the big-headed Blue Devil mascot:eek:.

ArkieDukie
10-26-2008, 10:44 AM
I would like a button, too! Where do I sign up?

TillyGalore
10-27-2008, 08:47 AM
You also could have seen your old boyfriend, the big-headed Blue Devil mascot:eek:.

Sometimes, it's better to leave things in the past. ;)